Cancelled Events: Due to the government restrictions on large gatherings, several events have been or will be cancelled or postponed, Here are a few flying events that fall into the category and I expect more to follow. These are just a few that I am aware of.
– March 21 – Centenary Celebrations of Australia’s first Official Air Race POSTPONED until 27 September 2020
– 21 March – Temora Showcase CANCELLED.
– 27 – 29 March – Wangaratta, Antique Aeroplane Association Australia National Fly-in CANCALLED
– 5 April – Latrobe Valley Air Show POSTPONED for 12 months
– 18-19 April – Porepunkah Bushfire Recovery Fly-In POSTPONED