- Pleased to report that all participants in the “Kookaburra” trip have returned home safe and sound. and hopefully, they will have some good stories, photos and videos to share with us at the meeting on Sunday. Don’t forget too that the meeting time has changed from 12 noon and will now commence at 1pm following the BBQ lunch that will be available from 12 to 1.
- CASA’s AvSafety Seminar (“Weather to Fly”) was well supported and well received last Wednesday evening. So, thank you to all those that attended.
- New NOTAMS: The following email advice was received today from Tony Allan (Airport Coordinator) concerning a couple of new NOTAMS that have been published
Please note that there are new Notams for Cessnock Airport for local times
13 May 2021 2000 till 2200 ( AD lighting will be unavailable )
14 May 2021 0600 till 0800 ( Runway work )
Please pass onto all parties involved
- Bruce Fitgerald was all smiles today when his engine bearer frame arrived from Jabiru. He can now get on with his Lightwing restoration project. As well as restoration, the project includes a conversion from two stroke to four stroke power. Don’t forget, if you have a restoration or build project underway, please drop me a note with some details and photos for inclusion in the Member’s Projects page on the Club’s website.
- An important reminder: It has come to my attention that not everyone is following the Covid Safety Plan by visiting the Club or Hangars without registering for Covid Tracing. It is mandatory that anyone visiting the Club facilities even if not intending to enter the clubhouse must follow the Safety Plan and either sign the Cavid book (in the Clubhouse) or log on to the Service NSW Covid tracing site using the QR code available either in the clubhouse, on the clubhouse outer wall near the entry door or on the entry gates to the hangar area. This requirement applies equally to visitors as well as Club Members.
That is it for now, I hope to see you all at the meeting on Sunday.
Thanks & Regards
Ph 0428 767 279